I hadn't gone running since last saturday until about 30 minutes ago. I really hate it when my life gets overly busy and my running is the thing I have to sacrifice. I guess I could try harder to make the time, but I'm not into running at ten pm as much anymore. in my non-running defense, though, I did go on three different hikes (they were kinda baby hikes, but hikes nonetheless) over monday and tuesday, and yesterday I took a walk. (okay, so that was only about a mile. it was nice to be in the sunshine, though. yesterday was a fantastic day.)
I should be able to get a run in tomorrow. (it is another strangely busy day--in fact, it's been a strangely busy week, and it continues right on through the weekend.)
and saturday I'm hoping to get a short (shorter than last week's?!) long run in.
wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We passed Liberty Park today about 5:30 pm and there was a runner down, with paramedics and an ambulance around her. I'm glad it wasn't you. (I feel bad we didn't actually stop to check.)
Post a Comment