Sunday, September 16, 2007

the master cleanse: day six

yeah, I totally suck at drinking this little bevvy o' lemons. maybe I'm just in anorexia nervosa training or something, but I'm struggling to drink two of these things let alone three! seriously. it is now ten o'clock and I just barely finished my second nalgene of this stuff. it's partly due to the fact that when I get engrossed in something {sewing the cutest shirt ever} I totally forget about drinking. or maybe the fact that I'm just getting sick of this stuff. or possibly that my body is used to this deprived state and she just doesn't care anymore. like I've said before, who needs to eat?! obviously not me.

I can live all hyped up on sugar water.

well, anything else to report? basically it's still the same deal. I'm eliminating waste from my body. if you think about it, it's really kind of exciting. . . in that gross'ish sorta way.
oh, the liquid love

No comments: