Saturday, September 15, 2007

the master cleanse: day five

wow. day five. that's a long time without food.

so not much to report. it's been about the same as the previous four days. I still hate chugging the salt water, I still can't go anywhere until about 11 o'clock, I'm still drinking that bloody lemon beverage...

I do think I might be putting too much lemon juice in. can that be bad? I don't know. but whenever I'm measuring this stuff out after I've juiced up those lemons there's always a little bit left. so I dump that in too. I think I can taste it--too lemony. and it might be making me feel slightly sick throughout the day. too much citrus maybe? who knows. tomorrow I'll only put in the required amount and see if that affects anything.

I only drank two nalgenes again today. tomorrow I'll try for three, I swear.

I'm starting to look forward to real food again...

No comments: