Thursday, March 02, 2006

futbol

Chunky Monkey went undefeated in the last league. This league is a little different. We've won a couple, lost a couple, and even tied once.

Our team has its ups and downs. Some days we run hard, some days we're a little lazier. Tonight I felt like we were all running hard and passing fairly well. We beat the team by some ridiculous amount like 13 to 3. Paul, I think, scored at least eight of those goals; he should get a haircut every week.

Beth and I are the only girls who play the field. Katie is in Keep. So I get to play half the game. We sub out every three minutes or so. Sometimes I just want to stay in longer. To be honest, sometimes I'd be happy if I didn't have to sub at all. I like running.

I did get one goal tonight. It was a fun game.

No comments: