Thursday, June 30, 2005

Summer League

Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it, I hate subbing. Is that selfish of me? I would rather play savage the whole game than sit out for ten minutes at a time. For Summer League they're playing a 6-1 instead of the normal 5-2. We have three girls on our team. That means I'm sitting out for four straight points until I go back in for two. There must be a better way.

With all that said I had a wonderful time at City League tonight. I'm only a few weeks late, but Q let me sign up anyway. I'm actually on Aaron the DreamWeaver's and Heather's team, which is fun. Don and Shannon ended up on the same team as well. So it's good times.

Our team was coming from a four game losing streak. We kept that going strong when we lost our first game to the "athletic" yellow team. Our next game was against Don and Shannon's team and we beat them 7-0. I felt a lot better about how we played in the second game. I felt like I was getting a lot more action. I had some really great throws down the sideline. Frisbee really is so much fun!

2 games; Summer League Disc

No comments: