Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Ladies Night

I made a rule that everyone must invite at least two guys to secret frisbee next week. This is just getting rediculous! Where are the cute boys? I'm not saying that Don, Christian, and Bryan Rees aren't cute, but we need some fresh blood! Oh, and by "where are all the cute boys?" I mean, where are the boys in general? Too many girls; not enough boys.

Okay, so I'm just kidding. I'll even let any guy play who has a girlfriend. No questions asked. It's not like I'm looking for my EC out on the frisbee field or anything. I just think more boys need to come...

We had enough for 5 on 4 tonight. At least on Wednesday you can get some good running in. Monday's usually have too many people so it's easy to be lazy. I'm experiencing the usual aches and pains. I did try and stretch a little bit during the game. I should probably stretch more often, though. Oh, and I would just like to say that my team won even when we were down a man. I attribute that to the solid 75% effort we were all playing. GO TEAM!

1.5 hours; Bryant; three games of total world domination.

No comments: