Sunday, July 03, 2005

On the run

It's funny how I'll rededicate myself to running at least once a month--usually when my copy of Runnner's World comes in the mail.

With that being said, I rededicated myself to running last night. I figured out the weekly mileage I will need to get myself to St George this fall. I drew up some calendars and weekly workout schedules. I decided I need to start waking up earlier to get a run in and then get another workout in at night, which will usually be frisbee because I'm playing it three nights a week now. I need to somehow fit in biking and swimming too. Oh, and weight training. I'll be one busy girl.

I went running last night too. I only ran three miles because I'm easing back into it since I've been sick for over a week. I'll tell you that my legs feel pretty shot. They're tight. My hamstrings hurt. I need to take care of them. I've decided that my hamstrings are a source of problems for me, they're holding me back from my potential. I need to rehabilitate them. I need to increase my flexibility. Because I can have Boston if I work hard and take care of my body.

3 miles; 8th East to Kensington Ave

No comments: