Saturday, June 25, 2005

If I could only breathe...

I haven't been posting much recently. I started writing about the WBR but couldn't get myself to finish it. It's still in draft form and maybe someday I will get it up here.

I was a little sore after last weekend, but not too terribly bad. I had no problem playing frisbee on Monday night. I played secret Wednesday too, but I had been hit with a bad cold earlier that day so I wasn't in the mood to do much running. I felt very apathetic about the whole thing.

I'm still fighting that cold, so I haven't even been doing much at all this week. I was hoping to go for a ride today, but instead I felt I should just take it easy. Maybe next week I'll get back on track with my running and training and all.

No comments: