monday: run. around 3 miles.
tuesday: ride. I did the legacy parkway ride again. I went out for thirty minutes and then turned around and came back. still windy.
wednesday: I was planning on swimming, but never did. my body was really tired so I just used it as a rest day.
thursday: run. around 3 miles.
friday: ride. I went with my friend, tori, up emigration canyon. this is the first time I have ever gone all the way to the top. so high fives all around! I have always been scared of the last section because it gets steeper. yeah, totally not bad at all! so glad I did it.
saturday: long run. six miles. for the first half I just felt really tight. the second half my hamstring was what was bugging me. I need to get my hamstrings under control!
I wish I remembered more of the specifics of my runs, etc. I guess I should try harder to post the day of as opposed to recapping a week later. I feel pretty good about last week, though, since I got out there almost every day.
my hamstring has really been bugging me yesterday and today so I purposely didn't go running this morning. I guess it needs a little break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment