Tuesday, July 17, 2012

last week

m - h:  nadda

f:  a 3'ish mile run?  it was the big loop around the local park.  I really need to figure out the distance on that bad boy.

s:  a 5'ish mile long run.  I should double check on mapmyrun.com.  just one moment, please.  okay, it was just 4.8 miles.  not quite what I was hoping for.  oh well.  next time I should actually map out the milage/route.

let's not even talk about this week.  yesterday I didn't work out.  and I didn't work out this morning, so it's a safe bet I won't be working out at all today.  I can get out the door if the baby wakes up around 5:30a - 6:30a to eat, but if she doesn't and I get to sleep in a little later--forgettaboutit.  and then it's just too bloody hot.

maybe I should just start setting an alarm?

1 comment:

keighty said...

Every day, when I'm running at 10 in the morning, I make the decision that tomorrow, I WILL get up at 6 to run before it's way too frakkin hot!

And then tomorrow comes, and both kids are still sleeping, and I stayed up way too late the night before because the husband works until 10 p.m....

It'll be better in a couple months, right?