Friday, July 20, 2012

anna jo and the crinks

yesterday was just one of those days.  I had a horrible night's sleep.  spent the day in an exhausted stupor.  obviously didn't go running since I didn't want to get out of bed.  I debated going on a ride first when I went out to my mom's so she could watch the kids (didn't even end up going out to my mom's) and then later with a friend (though she couldn't go until her husband got home from his flag football, which wasn't until about 8:30p which to me is just too late to be starting a ride), so needless to say that never happened either.

so it was a rest day.  good enough.

this morning I knew I had to get out there again.  and luckily the baby agreed and woke up at 6:30a to eat.  I must have slept weird because I have a huge crinked neck this morning.  I stuck it out anyway and went on my run.  it was good to be out there, at least.  about 3'ish miles.

but my neck is still crinked.  boo.

2 comments:

keighty said...

I always feel like a rest day is a waste if I didn't count on it being a rest day. I like to plan my absolute laziness so I can enjoy every second of it. This makes you a better person than I, and suggests that you're active for better reasons. :)

anna jo said...

I'm just trying to justify my laziness. yeah, we'll just call that a rest day... sounds good... LOL