I went out this morning after it had stopped rainny/snowing... the skies were still in shades of grey, but there were blue patches poking through here and there. the air in the city was clear. it was a beautiful run.
it ended up being a tempo run motivated by me being faster than the other runners out there. I just can't help my competitive nature sometimes. I ran past a couple people, determined to not be repassed, but for all I know they turned and went down another block a short time later. I never saw either of them again, even after I made my turnaround and headed back the other direction.
4 miles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ha ha. this is awesome- you truly are a competitive soul. :)
As long as you don't start "Tonya Harding-ing" them you will be OK! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment