Wednesday, November 05, 2008

w + h + f

wednesday: first snowy run of the season. loved it. well, I could do without the big, fatty flakes in my eyes, but whatever. it was still a great run and super pretty outside. just as I was getting done with it, the sun came out and everything cleared up. super gorgeous. {I got the brunt of the storm during the middle of the run; super blizzardy}

4 miles + core workout



thursday: did a quick loop because I was trying to be time efficient. yeah, still didn't get everything I wanted to done yesterday. such is life, I suppose. any uphill kicked my butt. I just felt sluggish. my ankle hurt the first mile or so, but then the pain kind of subsided. my hamstrings (especially the right one) are pretty tight.

3 miles



friday: I walked {and ran -- I've been in the habit of nearly missing (or completely missing) buses lately} to/from a bus stop that is kinda far away from my house. when I finally got home from work, I did my core workout. you should be so proud of me, I did it three times this week. I am right on track. too bad it's kickin' my butt!

No comments: