tuesday: I think I just walked for about 3'ish miles. (that is walking to/from work)
wednesday: did the sugarhouse perimeter loop again. so it's about 3.5 miles, I think.
thursday: walked around again, about fifty miles (or so it felt like--I walked home from work + walked to the DI to run some last minute halloween errands)
friday: took a nice long nap after work. totally took a holiday rest day.
saturday: long run. 8 miles. my legs felt tight. my ankle was feeling it for the first mile. then it subsided. then I would feel some discomfort on and off throughout the run. by the end of the run I was feeling pretty strong, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm glad the long run went well and that the ankle is holding up. That's always encouraging. And you should definitely get a punching bag. Very good for pent up energy or anger, whatever.
Post a Comment