Tuesday, October 07, 2008

morning run

well, it looks like I haven't gone running for a week. sucks to that.

I headed out the door today in shorts + a long sleeve tee. such great running weather.

I was feeling a little tight out there. I don't remember any notable aches and pains, though. so that's good. my ankle held up. oh, I think I had a cramp on the way back. I blame that on the honey nut cheerios I had eaten earlier.

3+ miles

2 comments:

Chris said...

I ran a few loops around Sugar House (outer loop) last Friday and it was just soooooooo glorious. I absolutely LOVE running in the fall. The cooler temperatures, the scent of fallen leaves, the crunching of leaves on the ground, and on and on! I think I am going to run Liberty this Friday at 10 AM, it is supposed to be cooler (storm moving in) but hopefully I'll be able to beat the cold for the weekend!

Jen said...

I love the weather now too! It's perfect! Glad the ankle is doing better.