ack! I haven't posted in a while. I know I worked out last week, but who remembers what I actually did?!
I know I did a four mile run, woke up ridiculously early and went to a spin class with a friend, ran a couple three mile runs. and maybe that was it. oh, and moved several heavy boxes.
as if the moving of several heavy boxes doesn't tip you off, it's true, we've moved. which is exciting because now I get to explore different running routes.
today's route took me on the bike lane of 17th east all the way up to 17th south. then back down to sugarhouse park. one lap around the perimeter (seriously, was I meant to be a cross country runner or what?!) and then back home.
it was good, other than the fact that my ankle/heel was bugging me. which I should've just followed the thought of cutting the run short (aka - no park loop) but no, I have to be stubborn. once I was on the grassy trail, it didn't feel so bad so I just kept going. but now? yeah, it still hurts.
maybe tomorrow I'll wake up ridiculously early and hit the masters swim. or the spin class. or I'll just end up sleeping in. whatever.
4 miles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congrats on your move! That was fast! It gets hard to post if you're not training for something specific, huh. Hey just a side note: do you watch the Office? The cleanse was featured and although I'm sure it wasn't represented accurately, it was funny!
Post a Comment