Monday, June 09, 2008

dead arms

I can't seem to remember the whole set, because what I have written out below doesn't equal what we actually swam. {which was an 1800 sans warmup + cooldown} I haven't been to monday night masters in a really long time, and it seems there is a new coach. he obviously likes the 200's and 150's because I felt like we were swimming a lot of those tonight. which is okay, it's just that I felt like I had dead arms out there. seriously.

we had a bunch of newbies in our lane today. I think they're new to the whole swimming scene, but they're in the pool because they're doing tri's. the guy who led our lane was using a pull boeuy the whole time and I felt like he was just cruising. I couldn't keep up. he hopped out and I was left to lead the troops. good thing the workout was almost done. I hate leading the lane because I hate being the one to keep track of the time for the sets. talk about pressure!

anyway, I'm going to go eat a salad now. peace out.

warm up
3 X 200
2 X 150
100
2 X 150
100
200
200
cooldown

No comments: