Tuesday, May 13, 2008

tomorrow we're roadtrippin'

I did a 30 minute pool run yesterday. (something was going on with me, I couldn't "run" in a straight line for the life of me!)

didn't have time for anything today. I was even going to attempt a small run at liberty park. yes, you heard that right. a run. outside. sans chlorinated water. oh well, I guess I will reserve that special moment for some rest stop in montana. hey, a girl's got to stay loose out there!

the big run is this saturday. I am so excited and scared all at the same time. but I guess that's what you get with every big race, right?

north dakota, here we come!

uff da!

3 comments:

Rick Edge said...

Good Luck!

Jen said...

Good luck this Saturday! I hope nothing hurts but in the expected sore places! You'll do great! If nothing else it's one more state down! Have fun!

Chris said...

Good luck, I'll do the injury free dance for ya on Saturday.