maybe my little injury was a good thing, if only for the reason that it has gotten peter and me back in the pool together. he swims. I "run" at an extremely slow pace. it's fun times.
today was an interesting time at fairmont. first of all, who knew there is a water aerobics class going on at 6pm. and then who knew that there was a masters swim team at 7pm! they only had one lane open for lap swimming during the shallow-end water aerobics, so I got to have the whole deep end to my little pool running self. well, besides having to avoid the kid who was having swim lessons. man, was he ever thrashing about!
some lady showed up with a film crew. I use the term lady loosely because I think she was really a man. or used to be one at one point. I wonder why they were filming her. she swam like two laps and then they packed it up, I think. watch for it on the local news, maybe you'll see me pool running in the background or something.
30 minute pool run
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Where did you find your little floatation device? It sounds like it's going well. And how nice that your hubby can go too! Good luck!
Post a Comment