Tuesday, April 29, 2008

marketing scheme

well we all know how I love the GU energy gels. especially vanilla bean. a week or two ago I stumbled across their Stash Your Trash program. at first I was a little confused. were they going to collect all these sticky, used gu packets and then recycle them? or were they just going to throw them away in the end, just like I could throw them away without all the hassle of mailing them in?

so it turns out they just throw them away too. but with the incentive of free gu {5 packets for every 50 empties; and free schwag for 200+ empties!} I've started my own sticky, used gu collection. I know throwing them away myself is just easier + cleaner, but who doesn't love free gu?!

***gladly accepting all sticky, used gu packet donations***

1 comment:

Holly said...

Cool! I had not heard of this Gu incentive. I guess I'll start hanging on to the sticky packs too.