I went to steiner yesterday to get a plyo workout in. seriously, I swear by these. they make you a faster runner without much effort. every runner's dream!
I warmed up for two miles on the treadmill.
did my plyo jump rope routine for ten mintes (unfortunately I had to do 1 minute intervals instead of 30 second intervals. totally forgot the man-watch and had to go by the time on the digital clock above the ice sheet)
ran a half mile cool down on the treadmill.
I stretched afterwards and came home and iced some key areas that were kinda feelin' it. I think today will just be a rest day as I gear up for the 18 miler tomorrow.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
so would you share your plyo workout? I've recently started doing plyometrics but I just found an article on Runner's World and some of it is a little hard to follow. I'm curious about the jump rope routine. Thanks! I also noticed that you ran the Salt Lake marathon twice...any tips or advice?
Post a Comment