Thursday, February 28, 2008

spring-like run

I ran outside this morning even though the air was a little yucky. I'm sorry, I just can't be stuck inside all the time. especially when it's been so nice outside this week. I did a four mile loop. halfway through the run I realized I was originally going to do another four mile route that would have taken me through sugarhouse park instead of liberty park. whoops. maybe next time.

I felt a little sluggish in the middle of the run. but then started feeling faster at the end. I stretched out pretty well when I got home and then iced while I watched rachael ray. it hasn't been that great of a day for eating, though. I really need to go to the grocery store. we seriously have nothing. {except chocolate, it seams!}

4 miles; through liberty to 4th south to 8th east

1 comment:

Zach said...

You rock! I need to start a running blog. Just out of curiosity, what is your pace like on your runs?