monday, januray 21: worked late. went on a hot date to cocoa caffe with the lewis'. no time for running.
tuesday, january 22: 3 miles treadmill.
wednesday, january 23: 3 miles treadmill. (I think I was going to do 4, but my knee started hurting so I cut it short.)
thursday, january 24: 3.5 miles treadmill.
friday, january 25: didn't run. sat on a plane all day. but I did play hot foot with three energetic kids + one bro-inlaw. it involves a lot of running around a basement throwing boxing gloves at each other. it was quite a workout to say the least!
saturday, january 26: 6 miles treadmill. level 2 incline. (stie's treadmill is stuck and won't go any lower)
monday, january 28: 4 miles treadmill. again, level 2 incline.
tuesday, january 29: ski day!
wednesday, january 30: 3 miles. around liberty and then back via 8th east.
thursday, january 31: 4+ miles. up 17th and over to sugarhouse park via 15th east. one loop then back the way I came.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment