back in the day when I used to go to masters in the evenings at steiner, my cutest husband would come too and do his own little biathlon team. he'd swim first and then go run on the treadmill. it worked out perfectly.
today I wanted to try my own little biathlon team. I reversed the order, because it just makes more sense to me to end in the pool. I just wanted a short, easy run and to see if my shoulder still hurts while I swim. (I haven't been back to early AM swim team since it really started hurting)
after a quick two mile warm up on the treadmill, I headed down to the pool. I did a lot of slow laps. my shoulder felt okay. (my flip turns felt fantastic, btw) I did one length of the pool at a fast pace, and my shoulder totally felt it.
it felt so nice to be back in the pool; I miss it.
2 mile run; 30 minute swim; steiner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment