Thursday, November 22, 2007

holiday

yesterday I swam. it was a good workout. I led the lane. (and surprisingly, I wasn't in the slow lane. those kids were just too slow for me, both the coach and I agreed.) I felt pretty tired from it the rest of the day.

I still feel sick. I have had this head congestion for two weeks now. am I ever going to feel better? how much crap can a person's nasal passages really hold?

I had planned to do a preemptive holiday strike. I'd run four miles today, pre feast. but since I've been feeling so crappy I've now decided that maybe what I really need is a rest. I'm always just go go go. it's time to slow it down a bit and just take it easy.

happy thanksgiving!


what I remember of the aforementioned workout:
500 warmup up

8 75's (50 drill, 25 dps)

4 50's (descending, do the 300 the same speed the last 50 was swam in)
300


2 100's (descending, do the 2oo the same speed the last 100 was swam in)
200

100 cool down

No comments: