Sunday, November 18, 2007

first post-massage run

I have the nicest friend in the world. she's a massage therapist and has agreed to do some work on me. she came over last thursday and it was like a dream. friday morning I went running.

all I can say is the first couple steps out I felt no tightness whatsoever. it was a good feeling. about a half mile into it, I could feel my legs slipping back into the same old feelings. my hamstring bugged me slightly but nothing major.

I'm interested to see how sports massage will affect me. I'm sure there will be positive outcomes from this grande experiment.

the run was just the usual. nothing too exciting other than the fact that it made me late for work. sometimes after a week of waking up really early, a girl just likes to sleep in a little bit.

3 miles; liberty park loop/8th east

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice