I've been slightly sick the past week. just a little head cold. it hasn't really affected my energy levels too much, so I've just been doing the things I would have done otherwise. (except for thursday. I took a rest day and then had an awesome massage) so when saturday rolled around, I knew I'd be doing a "long" run.
the weather has been so nice lately. too nice. it's november and we need snow. (is alta even going to be open for our biannual thanksgiving day tradition?!) but it does make for some good running weather. yesterday was no exception. I was out in shorts and a tee. it was beautiful.
I decided to run up 17th south to 15th east and just head over to sugarhouse park. I did the big loop around (not inside the park, the perimeter) to add some more distance. the run was great, but I didn't have any water. I think I was severely dehydrated which doesn't help my sickness any. oh well. I survived.
starting out I felt really, really slow. I wasn't warmed up and when you're running east in salt lake city, utah you better believe you'll probably be running up a hill. this was no exception. so it took me a while to get in the groove of it. but I finally warmed up and felt pretty good.
5.5 - 6 miles; 17th south, 15th east, sugarhouse park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment