about my run yesterday. see, I purposefully didn't post about it because I was going to add a PM swim to my AM run. the swim never happened because I have this cold just teetering on the verge. I figured I wouldn't overwork my body with two a days until I was in the clear--if I ever am in the clear. this thing is just sort of hovering around my head without getting better, or worse, really. slightly annoying.
anyway, I did do a three mile run in the morning. my hamstring was okay. I came home, stretched and iced. not really an eventful run, I guess. (I'm sure I would have had more details to say about it yesterday, but whatever)
in other news, I mapped out my training schedule for the marathon. I pulled it off runnersworld and it seems pretty intense. {it's the intermediate plan} I very well might die, but I want to put in a good effort towards qualifying for boston. so putting myself through pure hell might be the only way of getting there. I just have to get my body ready for pure hell first. good thing the intense training doesn't start until february.
3 miles; liberty park loop and home via 8th east
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
For your next marathon you should check out the yasso 800's. Just search in runner's world for it and check it out. I think I'm going to do it for my next marathon...along with my regular training.
hmmm... I just checked it out. quite interesting. I think I might incorporate this into my training. I wonder how fast I could do a set of 800's right now. I might have to head over to the track sometime soon and find out!
Post a Comment