hurrah, I'm back! yes, the old anna jo that you all know and love is back! today I ate food, real food! and it was heaven.
I started the morning out with a bowl of grape nuts trail mix crunch cereal (of the maple nut & brown sugar variety. not as good as the original since it's sans raisins). then I made a yummy salad full of fresh veggies (red leaf lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, radishes, mushrooms, with a slice of lime to squeeze on top) to take to work, along with some cut up veggies (carrots, celery, and broccoli) and a strawberry yogurt. {I'm not taking the probiotic pills at this point, just hoping the yogurt does the trick. so far so good.} and for dinner tonight? fish! yes, you heard me. anna jo ate fish. willingly! it's all a apart of my new plan: enjoy fish. we went to red rock brewery up in park city and I had the almond crusted trout with rice, steamed carrots and a side salad.
I just can't believe the day of eating I've had. I no longer feel sick to my stomach. I no longer have a headache or sore shoulders. it's like I'm me again. and I'm loving it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Welcome back to our spanking clean Anna!
Yay!
Post a Comment