Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm running again!

finally, a non-cleanse related post! so I'm back in action. eating. running. the whole shebang.

since it was my first run after my little sabbatical, I only did about three miles. I felt pretty good though. I could feel my right hamstring in the beginning, but by the end it loosened up. everything else was fine overall.

it was a perfect day for a run. we're transitioning into my favorite running conditions: cold. I love cold running weather. {my body shuts down in any kind of heat} I love pulling on the running tights. I love layering. I love the fact that my body warms me up sufficiently. I love feeling hardcore when everyone else stays inside or just goes to the gym. winter running can be so beautiful. I'm excited for the changes. I like fall running too. especially on days like today. chilly {enough for the tights}, the sun finally peaking out after two days of rain. I love it. it's days like today that remind me why I love to run.

3 miles; liberty loop to 8th east and back

No comments: