Friday, April 20, 2007

new shoes

I love my free shoes. granted they do need some breaking in still. after about one mile the outside of my right foot starts hurting a little. if I keep running, though, that pain seems to go away.

I probably won't run in them tomorrow. though I really don't look forward to running 13.1 (plus?) miles in my old shoes. but what do you do? I'd really hate to risk it in my new shoes. what if they gave me blisters or something? ouch.

last night I went on a longer run in efforts to break them in a little more and see how they'd hold up. pretty well. I think they're comparable to my old shoes. so we'll see if any of my chronic aches and pains go away. maybe I just need to get off the roads and onto the trails.

I'm resting today. I can't wait for the carbo-loading extravaganza tonight! extreme caloric intake, anyone?

~4+ (maybe five? who knows) miles; 6 east to 4th south to 8th east to 1700 south to my casa

1 comment:

Travelin'Oma said...

Good luck!!