My legs are still feeling the effects of Wednesday's run. My hamstrings hurt. I'm sure playing frisbee had a lot to do with it too. What really surprised me, though, is that it was my left hamstring that was bothering me today. It's usually my right.
So Natalie is back, but she's moving out tomorrow. Who am I going to go running with at ridiculous hours of the morning? We had our last run as eternal roommates today, well at least for a few months maybe. We went and ran the Jordan River Parkway. Four miles. It was good, though my hamstring hurt from step one, and then Nat's collar bone starting acting up again and she was feeling sick. I did go home and ice a bit, so hopefully whatever is going on with my stupid muscles will stop giving me so much grief in my life.
4 Miles; Jordan River Parkway Trail
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment