pete and I woke up early and did a joint swimteam. the problem with joint swimteam is we kind of play around a little too much. it's a lot of fun, but not as great of a workout. we need more discipline. or seperate lanes.
after the swim I decided to run home from the pool. I don't know why I hadn't thought of this sooner. especially if I have a short/easy pool workout. it's probably only about 2.5 miles, which was perfect this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
My wife and I have the same problem in the pool. I'll be luck to finish 1500 yards when we swim together. Her favorite trick is to try to flip turn off of me while I am resting at the wall! She is also a fan of the "train"--one person does all arms while the other holds on to their feet and does the kicking. Why don't I get anything done when I swim with her??
Post a Comment