I forgot to mention that I went running last tuesday. I took advantage of a storm that was trying to rear it's ugly head, so it was slightly cooler. (slightly.) it was while we were house sitting moxie, so I got to run in a new neighborhood. I think it was around three miles. and then later that evening I went and played in a pool with my mutual kids. that's not necessarily a workout per se, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway. we did play some killer marco polo. and we had a treading water contest. tough stuff.
yesterday pete and I went on a ride. I don't think I've really been on my bike since the triathlon (for an actual workout, that is). we were up in the oakley area at my grandpa's cabin and had some friends meet us up there. it was a fun 21'ish mile ride through the oakley/kamas valley. very scenic. I really do need to ride more often. it's just fun being in the saddle.
and I need to get back into the swimteam habit.
and the running.
{thank goodness for the olympics -- how inspiring and motivational!}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love it when those summer storms come and slightly cool down the air. Nothin better! And treading water contests....sounds like a form of ancient torture!
Post a Comment