I think my shoulder starts to hurt if my left stroke is off. if I dig too deep, pulling downward instead of the s then it strains the muscles. when I take time to think about my stroke and have better form, things seem to go better.
here is another workout where I actually remember the intervals. probably because this workout was so dependent upon the intervals. and they weren't hard; I always had plenty of rest in between.
warm up
2 X 200 (4:30)
4 X 100 (2:20)
3 X 100 (2:15)
2 X 100 (2:10)
100 (2:05)
100 (2:05)
2 X 100 (2:10)
3 X 100 (2:15)
cool down
pete's workout:
warm up
6 X 50 drill
100 slow
100 medium
100 fast
200
3 X 100 build
300
100 slow
100 medium
100 fast
cool down
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
k- so i need to move to utah temporarily so you can teach me to swim. seriously. i wish i understood this!
I swam your workout today, it was perfect. I was feeling less than enthused to be in the water...just kind of a blah day all around. So your workout was perfect, not to taxing but still had enough to get me in the pool and swimming! Thanks, without it I probably would have bailed at 300 yards!
Post a Comment