I didn't go on a ride yesterday. I had planned to, but burgers and shakes won out.
and today my swim workout was almost completely sabotaged by the pie. instead it just suffered greatly. it turns out that stuffing your face full of yummy pizza and cheese pull-aparts isn't a very good idea if you plan to go swimming an hour or two later.
it didn't help that I was feeling pretty tired from the day's activities. and that I really just wanted to socialize on deck and just soak up the sun rather than actually get in the water. but just as the main set was being explained, I did. and I started swimming sans warmup. and the pizza just sat there, heavy in my stomach.
but in the end I was glad I got in. isn't that how it always is?
4 X 100 descending
300
100 IM
300
200 IM
300
300 IM
cooldown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment