yesterday morning I was at the gym running on a treadmill before the sun even came up. dedication, I know. I had to get my recovery run in before work. four slow, easy miles. my hamstrings have been really tight since the race on saturday. I was hoping the run would loosen them up a bit. during the run they were starting to feel better. but as I went about the rest of my day, they were still sore.
on monday's I've been getting some sports massage therapy. I think it's helping greatly. I'll keep getting them after my long runs into the taper phase of my training. after the massage yesterday, I could almost immediately feel the difference. my hamstrings felt so much better. though, they do feel a little sore; I'm hoping today's run helps sort things out further.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment