Wednesday, March 19, 2008

tuesday, march 18th

I changed things up a bit. instead of doing the usual tempo run on the treadmill, I headed outside to appreciate the fantastic running weather. I did a hillier route a la sugarhouse park. my hamstrings seemed to hold up pretty well. I tried to be conservative on the hills as not to further aggravate anything.

since the weather was so freaking nice I got to wear shorts + a tee + a long sleeve shirt. well, after I warmed up I ditched the long sleeves. I didn't realize I had put my tee on backwards. and it was a totally obvious backwards too because the front neckline scoops down a bit lower. plus that whole nike logo that is obviously on. the. front. totally embarrassing! I'm sure all the people running behind me thought I was some kind of spaz who can't even dress herself. classic.

4+ miles; 17th to 15th east + the sugarhouse loop

No comments: