okay, okay. I haven't ran since monday. tuesday was an easy ride on the stationary bike. wednesday + thursday--the yoga blitz!
I've signed up for a ten day bikram yoga deal at a local studio. man oh man, I loves me the hot yoga.
I'm going to do as much yoga as I can over the next ten days in hopes of loosening up a bit. getting rid of some of the kinks. then afterward I am exploring some free yoga options, which unfortunately aren't as fun as hot yoga. but dang, yoga is pricey. I'll just do it at my gym or from my friend who teaches. because I should continue in the practice on a regular bases through my training. I can only imagine it doing good things for me.
so if you're in the slc area, you should join the hot yoga craze. at least for the ten days. you can't beat it for twenty bucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment