Monday, February 18, 2008

the monday run

it was a really nice day today. well, except for the bad air. I ran outside anyway. I mean, it was forty degrees. how could you not?!

my legs felt great for most of it. a little sluggish in the middle of the run for no apparent reason. and at one time I had a random shooting of pain in my upper thigh/hip area. that was weird. it kind of felt like someone had stuck a syringe in my leg. it was just a quick pain, though, and then went away completely. bizarre.

my hamstring and my knees felt fine, I'm happy to report.

right before my run I looked at the clock and noticed it was 4:30pm. hot yoga was starting. I thought of all the people doing the warm-up breathing exercise and got a little sad in my heart. hot yoga how I miss you already. . .

4 miles; 6th east to 4th south to 8th east

1 comment:

j said...

how i wish and long for a yoga class- i seriously need to stretch more and after reading a book all about meditation, i need to realign my chi- or whatever it is that keeps me semi-sane!