last week peter and I discussed our health and nutrition goals over a basket of fries and some shakes. we made a resolve to exercise at least one day the following week. (it's so easy to slack off in the summer when you're held hostage by sunlight and heat) here was my week:
monday: joint swimteam with peter. hurrah! it felt good to be back in the pool, as it always does. we only lasted a half an hour, though. I was too hungry. and you can practically taste that crappy air out there. no good.
tuesday: yoga.
wednesday: I rode my bike to work.
thursday: yoga. I was the only person who showed up for the class, so I had my own private lesson.
friday: hiked up to timpanogas cave. with kids. exhausting!
peter went swimming on monday, rode his bike to work on most days, and had a two hour ride on saturday.
good job both of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I did the fries and shakes part. Does that count?
Post a Comment