Sunday, June 03, 2007

saturday AM run

pete and I went running on saturday morning before my staff training. the plan in my head was to do six miles. we only did three. pete just wasn't fealin' it. and to be honest, I didn't really mind. we have the mud run in a couple weeks, and it's all right to ease up to that mileage. yeah. but I am proud of marta and dan, who busted out a six mile training run yesterday. way to go!

in other news, I just read that my sis-in-law, stie, just got into the st george marathon. way to go! it definitely got me all excited; I want to run another marathon right now! whoot! but not st george. (I've done that two times already!) maybe the valley of fire? I've been thinking of doing that one for the past three years or so. maybe it's time I actually did it. but that means I would have to train through the summer. . . yikes.

1 comment:

marta said...

thanks for the shout out. i am attempting to dodge the cheese puffs and do my dutiful runs while visiting these cute little ones! keep up the pace, sista. you rule.