Thursday, April 05, 2007

the usual

pete and I went running on monday. it was the usual route. it's fun. I really like having run team with him. (especially when he makes yummy dinners afterwards) oh, I started doing becca's routine - monday was abs and such

tuesday I didn't have much time so I just went up to steiner and did two miles on the treadmill and then did tuesday's weight workout.

I went swimming last night. oh how I love the pool! there's just something about it. it is definitely a kick-you-in-the-butt workout. and I love the wednesday coach. she really makes an effort to know everybody and help with your stroke and form, etc. she's fabulous.

also: for the first time in my life the fly is starting to feel like it's clicking. I could make it a whole 25 without resorting to the breastroke or one arm drill. when I went to breath, I could do that extra little kick to get my head out of the water moving forward. it was like magic. she gave our lane the option of just doing freestyle during the IM sets. I chose IM. I have got to master the butterfly and backstroke.

thursday I rested: long run on friday.

No comments: