Thursday, February 22, 2007

elliptical love.

I went to the gym and ellipticalled my face off. it was fabulous.

marta, you would appreciate this -- oprah in surround sound. on one television she was a guest on ellen. on another tv was the oprah winfrey show, and they were talking about obesity and weight loss. how fitting, since I was at the gym.

I ellipticalled for like 45 minutes - went 5.5 miles - burned over 550 calories. and I jammed out to counting crows the whole time*. hurrah!


*okay, so during my five minute cooldown I finished the counting crows set on the ipod. then I turned it to Jesus on the Radio by Guster. It is quite possibly one of my favorite songs ever. I kept it on repeat all the way home. literally.

2 comments:

marta said...

anna, you know me. oprah + ellen + counting crows + rockin' workout = oh happy day. you deserve a iceberg shake after a rockin' jam like that. work it, girl. march madness here we come.

Travelin'Oma said...

I loved this song! Is Guster a group? Are their other songs good? This is totally my kind of music!!!