Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My first run on Sabbatical.

It was my first run since Hobble Creek. It was noon. It was hot. I was tight. Other than that, it was an alright run.

I went a little over three miles. It was about 80 degrees, and there's not much humidity here, so it would have been like running in Salt Lake City at noon. Which I never make a point to do. I'm still trying to figure out where to run in this crazy place. I just don't want to get lost, that's my main fear. So I went on a route where I was sure to remember the turns. 11th Street to Milwaukee to 4th Street and back. So simple. The only problem is that 4th Street is pretty busy and there's not much shoulder to run on. I'll figure things out, though.

My legs were pretty tight. I've been dang sore since Saturday. It was good to get out there and losen things up a bit. I'm playing frisbee tomorrow, so that should be good too. Hopefully my hamstring behaves along with every other major muscle group in my body.

~3 miles

No comments: