Sure, it only took about five minutes to cover the main strip of the whole town, but it's Idaho and what can you really expect? This was my first run in Lava Hot Springs and I only saw two dog walkers and one other runner. It was eight o'clock in the morning. I did see some front porch sitters, though. Good times.
The unsettling thing was the pain in my left foot. That recurrent pain from my surfing injury two summers ago. I thought I was maybe done with this and I had new chronic injuries to worry about. I guess not. It would come and go, but it still worries me.
At least the temperature was cool. I was worried when I finally got out of bed at 8am that it would be too hot already. It was a pleasant surprise. I was still half asleep, though, and I might have looked a little drunk out there for the first half mile. I guess I was still rubbing the sleep away from my eyes. It ended up being a nice little run; a good stretch for the legs.
~2.5-3 miles; Main Street and beyond, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment