Three games of frisbee. Two regular season. One tournament.
We played the same team twice in a row last night and lost both games. Good thing it's a double elimination tournament. Now we're in the beer bracket. The loser's division. But it's not too bad. Six years ago my team won the beer bowl and still got tshirts. But I don't think they do that anymore. You've gotta be a "champion" for the free schwag.
My legs were really beat last night. By the third game my knee was killing me. The good doctors said it was [fill in the word I can't remember--but it did start with a B] and that I need to take I-Buprofin and rest. Ice wouldn't hurt either. They said I was running too hard. Which is true. The field is really hard (even after all that rain) and I was making some pretty hard cuts. I'm sure the trail running I did that morning didn't help the problem. So I'm going to take it easy for a few days.
3 games; City league Ultimate frisbee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment