Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Memorial Day

I spent Memorial Day at my parents. I should've brought my running shoes so I could go out on my sister's first training run with her. It would have been a good run in the rain. I lounged around and watched movies instead.

Eliza and Paul bought a new soccer ball this weekend. We got some people together in the evning for a game. It was really a lot of fun even though I didn't have any cleats on and was sliding all over the place, but so was everyone else. These two little kids came to play with us, which was awesome. Just two random brothers from the neighborhood. Gabe was on our team and he was probably no more than seven years old. He was a rock star! It was fun.

I left soccer to go play frisbee. I guess since it was a holiday people didn't think we would still play. That was nice since the numbers were smaller. We were playing 6's or 7's the whole time. It was some good, fun ultimate. Monday night hasn't been that fun in a long time. I wish it would stay that way.

No comments: