Friday, May 27, 2005

I've been a slacker lately in more ways than one

You might wonder why I haven't posted about my running adventures as of late. It's because I haven't had any. I went trail running last Tuesday morning. The BST, near the zoo. It was a good 2.5'ish mile run. Some good uphill climbing. Wednesday I was too busy. Thursday I was too busy. I couldn't even play frisbee because I had stupid staff training. So now I'm feeling like a fat, lazy person and I probably wont even be able to get out tonight. I have to show the apartment to some prospective buyers, and then I'm off to Wendover, Nevada. We'll see what tomorrow brings. My life just needs to slow down a little bit!

Just a side note about my frisbee team. It looks like we really are a tournament team. Last night they won all three games. We're playing next week and the worst we can do is third place overall. We have a chance to win this thing. And I'll be at staff training, yet again.

No comments: