Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I am proud of myself.

You should be proud of me too, I got up early enough to get a run in this morning. Nat wasn't even around to motivate me to get my butt out of bed. Maybe this early morning thing isn't too bad afterall. (Though I don't feel that way when my alarm is going off!)

It had rained all night so the run this morning was really nice. Everything looked so fresh. It was some good spring running. I felt I was moving pretty fast. My ankle bothered me a bit at first, but by the end it was doing alright. Maybe it was just numb to the pain after the constant pounding. It hasn't bothered me too much today, though, so that's good. I kind of ran out of energy a little bit by the end of the run. I probably should have grabbed something to eat before I left. I barely had a sip of water before heading out the door! Overall it was a nice run. I just wish I could wake up earlier to run longer. At least I got out there, though. Tonight I have CPR training for Club Ute, so I wouldn't have been able to do anything then anyway. It must have been fate... or something.

~3 miles; 8th East to Kensington Ave

No comments: